Monday 4 April 2016

Day 25 – April Fool

Back in the office today.


I felt a lot better than I did after the last time I took a train back down to London.

As you can see from the photo, my face is a bit tidier today. I only noticed this when I was shaving, but I actually have much less sensation than what I previously claimed. In addition to the corners of my mouth being numb, I can't feel the shaver at all on the round part of my chin. I can, however, feel it when I press hard, so I'm reassured that sensation will return in due course.

Today was April Fool's Day. This was mine:


The only person who fell for it was the mother, so I feel a bit guilty. Anyway, I'm coming up to the time when it will be safe to sneeze or blow my nose, so this shouldn't be a concern for much longer. Fortunately, I haven't felt the need to blow my nose since the swelling began to subside in the first week.

Today's menu:

Banana for breakfast.

Haddock, chips and mushy peas for lunch. Because it's Friday.



Sandwich for tea, with a bag of Wotsits in honour of the World Cup of Crisps.



No comments:

Post a Comment