Sunday 17 April 2016

Day 30 – Networking

I was the only one in the office today, which meant that no one was there to witness me turning up on time.

Oh well.

I was on recruitment duties again today. This time it was a networking event over dinner so I had to attempt to eat without making a fool of myself and be engaging and insightful in conversation. I also had to resist the temptation of alcohol, as I imagine just the slightest drop will leave me with a hangover from hell.

All turned out well: I neither choked nor threw food at anyone, and I managed to hold down long conversations despite the restrictions of the elastics. Not bad.

To celebrate my successful day, I took lots of selfies. I'm making up for the fact that my 14-year-old self was too self-conscious about his jaw to put loads on Bebo.




Today's menu

Breakfast was a banana.

Lunch was salmon sandwich and chocolate brownie.


Tea was a buffet at Wahaca. I have no idea what most of the food actually was, but it was pretty good, Menu is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment