Monday 4 April 2016

Day 26 – Eating Out

Not much to report today on the jaw front.


Today's post will be devoted to food.

Today's menu:

Beans on toast for breakfast.


I went to a Japanese restaurant for tea. It's safe to say this was the best food I've had since surgery.

Tempura and sushi for starter. Unfortunately, I can't yet open my mouth wide enough to fit a sushi roll, so I had to eat them like a bird eating fish. But I still enjoyed them.


Beefsteak teriyaki with spinach and mushrooms for main. This was a no-brainer as I haven't had any red meat for a few days. I was expecting this to be thin strips of beef as part of a stir-fry, so I was pretty worried when I saw the plate. Luckily, the meat was so tender it melted in the mouth with very little chewing required.


Then we had some chicken pieces.


Finally, green tea ice cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment