Sunday 20 March 2016

Day 13 – White Powder

Again, not much to report today.

Here is a picture of my face:




It's two weeks now since I had my last supper before surgery. I can't believe how quickly I've been able to get onto a relatively normal diet.

Here is my breakfast: Full English.


Now the Six Nations is over, I managed to do some CIMA. This week's topics were about Marketing and the Consolidated Statement of Financial Position. I work in Marketing Finance. Shamefully, I've done a lot better this week at the Marketing than the Finance.

James also studied for his CIMA.


I yawned today. Since the operation, I hadn't had the range of motion to yawn. It's weird though – I never felt the need to yawn while I was unable to do so. Must be the body's way of protecting itself.

Since the orchid was expelled, I haven't had to take any co-codamol before bed. Which is a good thing – I wouldn't want to get addicted to opiates. You may be aware that codeine is a mere methyl group away from another drug available OTC, so it has much the same effects. Time to go back on the the white powder1.

The mother surprised herself with the menu for tea and served a chicken chasseur. 



1. No, nothing too exciting. Just cholestyramine, my IBS medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment